Yellow Moong Dal Dosa / Instant Dosa / Dosa without Fermentation /No Onion No Garlic Quick Dal Dosa
Yellow Moong Dal : 1 cup
Ginger : 1 inch piece
Green Chilli – 2
Jeera/Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Salt : to taste
Refined Oil – 4 tablespoon
1. Wash moong dal and soak in warm water (11/2 to 2 cups) for 20 to 30 minutes. Warm water helps to soak moong dal faster. If you are using water at room temperature, you need to soak for 1 to 2 hours time.
2. Now take soaked moong dal, ginger, green chilli, cumin seeds in a grinder and make a smooth paste. If you want, you can add garlic cloves while grinding.
3. After that add salt and mix well. This time check the batter consistency and if require adjust the consistency of the batter with water.
4. Now heat a pan (non-stick), take a ladle full batter and spread it over pan in circular motion.
5. Drizzle some oil or ghee and roast both the sides and serve hot with chutney.