Easy Cold Coffee Recipe
Cold coffee is a well-known chilled beverage prepared using coffee, sugar and milk/water
Yield: 2 people
- 4 teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder
- ⅓ cup Powder Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 7-8 Ice Cubes
- 2-3 scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
- 3-4 teaspoon Chocolate Syrup
- 2 cups Water
Prepare coffee decoction by adding 4 teaspoon of instant coffee powder in hot water.
Add powder sugar into it and mix well.
Allow to cool the decoction and later keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Take two tall glasses and randomly decorate the glasses using chocolate syrup.
Now place 3-4 ice cubes in each glass.
Equally divide the coffee decoction and pour in each glass.
Fill the remaining portion of the glass by adding chilled milk and stir.
Finally, add a scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream on top and decorate with chocolate syrup.
- To make the cold coffee creamy you can take coffee decoction, milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend it. Later serve it with topping more vanilla ice-cream scoops on it.
- Also if you want exactly like cappuccino, do not pour the milk at once. Instead add half the milk to the coffee decoction and stir. Now take the remaining milk and pour it from little top to create froth on top your coffee. Otherwise, you can use a whisk to create the froth and later add it on top of your coffee.