Chocolate Mug Cake in Microwave
This is the best ever chocolate mug cake in microwave prepared with few ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour or Maida
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5 tablespoons Milk (use as required)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
Take a mug or ramekin and add oil and sugar. Mix well.
Next add all purpose flour, coco powder and baking powder and mix them well.
Now add milk little by little and mix well.
Place the mug with the batter inside the microwave and microwave for 90 seconds or until the center of the cake is just set.
After that, carefully take out the mug and allow to cool for few minutes.
Serve it with your favorite topping and enjoy.
- You can also use castor sugar instead of granulated sugar.
- Don't pour the milk in one shot. Add little by little milk and mix the ingredients to make the batter.
- Neither batter should be runny nor it should be thick.