Mojito is a famous Cuban drink which contains white rum, lime juice, soda, and mint leaves. It is a cocktail. However, I prepare non-alcoholic mojito which is also called virgin mojito. This time I tried mojito with a tropical fruit pineapple and virgin pineapple mint mojito tasted just awesome. Combination of pineapple and mint is really refreshing. If you are arranging a party at home you can surely try this Virgin pineapple mint mojito. When pineapples are in season, you must try this interesting mocktail recipe.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Virgin Pineapple Mint Mojito
Pineapple – cut into dice, 2 cups
Pineapple Disc / Slice – for garnishing
Sugar – 3 to 4 tablespoon
Mint Leaves – 6 to 8
Mint Sprigs – 2
Lemon Wedges / slices – 3 to 4
Club Soda – approximately 2 cups (to top the glasses)
Ice cubes – few
Water – 1/2 to 1 cup
1. Take 11/2 cup of pineapple cubes in a blender and add required water and blend well.
2. Strain the pineapple juice and keep aside.
3. Take two medium side glasses and in each glass, add few pineapple cubes (4 to 5), mint leaves (3 to 4) and sugar. Muddle them using a muddler till the pineapple chunks are mashed
4. Now add ice cubes in each glass and add lemon wedges, mint sprigs in the glass.
5. Pour prepared pineapple juice equally in both glasses.
6. Finally add the club soda to top the glasses and Virgin Pineapple Mint Mojito is ready to serve.