Strawberry Agua Fresca / Mexican Strawberry Water (Serves 2)
Strawberries – 150 gm
Water – 3 cups
Sugar – 2 to 3 tablespoon
Lime Juice – 3 to 4 tablespoon
Ice Cubes – 5 to 6 (Optional)
1. Wash the strawberries and remove the green part. Chop them and make puree in a blender.
2. Strain the puree adding little water in it (1/2 to 1 cup).
3. In a glass take the remaining water and add the sugar. Dissolve it properly.
4. Now add strained strawberry pulp and lime juice into sugar-water mixture. Stir it well.
5. Take ice cubes in glass and pour the prepared drink. Garnish as per your choice.