Egg Paneer Fried Rice
Here is another one today I am sharing with you all. Scrambled Egg Pulao is an easy recipe. People may thing this is kind of egg fried rice but let me tell you this scrambled egg pulao has a distinct taste. This is a very good menu for kids lunch box. If you are searching a different but easy egg recipe then this one is perfect! Try it and share your feedback with me please…
Scrambled Egg Pulao /Egg Bhurji Pulao
Rice – 11/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Onion – 1 large, finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Tomato – 1 small, chopped
Ginger Paste – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Refined Oil – 4 to 5 tablespoon
Ghee – 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon Stick – 1 inch
Cardamom – 2
Clove – 2
Bay Leaf – 1
1. Wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes and later drain the water.
2. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Beat the eggs in a bowl with salt and add in the pan. Stir it vigorously to make scramble and keep aside.
3. Now heat remaining oil in a wok and add bay leaf and whole garam masalas including cinnamon stick, clove and cardamom.
4. Next ad chopped onions and fry till they are translucent.
5. After that add ginger paste and cook well.
6. Add all the dry spices (except garam masala powder) including turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well.
7. Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until the raw smell is gone.
8. Finally add garam masala powder and add rice. Mix well and add the scrambled eggs.
9. Add water as required. Normally 2 cups water for each cup of rice is required. It may depend on the quality of rice.
10. Cover it with a lid and wait till the rice cooks and bubble arrive on the top creating holes on the rice. At this time water in the pan should be dried up completely. Serve hot.