Serving: 2 long tumbler glass
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Orange Juice – 2 cups
Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoon
Sugar – 3 tablespoon
Soda – 2 to 3 cups
Ice Cubes – few
Orange Slices – 2 Circular discs
Cherry – 2 to 4 nos for garnishing
1. Squeeze the oranges to get approximately 2 cups of juice.
2. Take orange juice and sugar in a pan and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add lemon juice into it and give a good mix.
4. Take ice cubes and one orange slice in each glass and pour the citrus juice (orange+ lemon + sugar) equally in both glasses.
5. Finally add chilled soda into it each glass and garnish with cherries.