I am sure you must have tried different flavours of tea such as Ginger Tea, Lemon Tea, Cardamom Tea and many more. Have you ever tried fruit flavour tea? If not you must try it and I would say Orange Iced Tea is the best one to try. It is so refreshing that after you serve it to your guest they are definitely going to praise your taste. Every Summer I do prepare Iced Tea Lime Soda which is also a very good welcome drink during Summer. This time I tried with orange and I totally loved it. I have a plan to try Peach Iced Tea. Share your idea what all fruit flavoured tea I can prepare….Till then you check out the recipe and don’t forget to try at home.
Serving – 2
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 1hr 15 minutes
Orange Iced Tea
Tea leaves – 11/2 teaspoon
Orange – 2 to 3 nos
Water – 2 to 3 cups
Sugar – 2 tablespoon
Ice cubes – Few
Orange Slices – 3 to 4
Mint Sprigs – 2 to 3
1. Squeeze orange juice from the oranges and keep aside.
2. Boil water in a saucepan.
3. Add sugar and tea leaves into the boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes and switch off the gas and cover the pan with a lid for couple of minutes.
4. Strain the tea decoction in a pitcher and allow to cool it.
5. Now add the orange juice into the pitcher and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
6. Take two glasses and add ice cubes into them.
7. Now pour the cold orange tea into the glasses.
8. Add orange slice and mint sprig to each glass and serve immediately.