Share your easy kitchen twist to give an easy make over to your old dish!! I would love to try your kitchen twists too.
Omelette Masala Curry
Eggs – 4
Salt to taste
Onion – finely chopped, 2 tablespoon
Green Chilli – finely chopped, 1 teaspoon
Refined Oil – 11/2 tablespoon
Bay Leaf – 1
Kalonji – 1/2 teaspoon
Onion – chopped, 2 medium
Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoon
Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Tomato – 1 medium, chopped
Green Chilli – 3 to 4
Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Refined Oil – 2 tablespoon
1. Beat all the four eggs together in a bowl adding chopped onion, green chilli, salt.
2. Heat oil and pour the egg batter in batches or make a big size omelette and later make into small to medium pieces.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add kalonji, bay leaf. After that add chopped onion and fry them till they are translucent.
2.Next add ginger and garlic paste and stir for a while.
3. Now add dry spices such as turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
4. After mixing the spices add chopped tomato and green chilli and cook until the raw smell of tomato are gone.
5. Add sugar and salt and when the masala is cooked well add little water.
6. After 5 minutes add 1/2 cup to 3/4 th cup water to adjust the gravy consistency.
7. When the curry starts boiling add the pieces of omelettes and boil them for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Finally, you can garnish them with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.