Oats – 1 cup
Boiled Potato – 2 to 3 medium
Spring Onion – 2 stalks, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – chopped, 2 tablespoon
Carrot – grated, 2 to 3 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Bhaja Masala (Coriander Powder: Cumin Powder: Garam Masala Powder: Pepper Powder = 2:2:1:1, dry roast) – 1 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli – 1 teaspoon, chopped
Corn Flour – 2 tablespoon
Refined Oil – 3 tablespoon (use as required)
1. Dry roast rolled oats in a pan for few minutes and keep aside.
2. Take boiled potato in a bowl and mash it. Add spring onion, green chilli, carrot and coriander leaves. Mix them well.
3. Next add red chilli powder, bhaja masala, chaat masala, salt and 1/2 cup oats into it. Knead them well.
4. Now prepare round shape tikkis. On the other hand, add little water into corn flour and make a batter. Batter should not be either thin or thick.
5. Now dip the prepared tikkis in the batter and roll them on remaining oats.
6. Shallow fry the tikkis until light golden and serve with any dip or chutney.