Diwali is incomplete without snacks and sweets. Ladoos are must during diwali. Today I am sharing a recipe of ladoo which is prepared using oats and coconut. So I have name it Oats coconut ladoo. Oats coconut ladoo is a healthy fiber rich snack. This ladoo also has nuts which gives instant energy to kids. Prepare them for kids tiffin or any kids party, they will love it. Indian Festivals are incomplete without sweets, this oats coconut ladoo is a perfect sweet to celebrate any occasion including diwali. You can also check the recipe of following ladoos:
Dry Fruit Ladoo
Milky Coconut Ladoo
Oats Coconut Ladoo
Coconut – scrapped, 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup Cooking
Oats – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 th teaspoon
Almond – 10 nos, chopped
Cashew – 10 nos, chopped
Ghee – 1 teaspoon
1. Dry roast oats and take it in a blender and grind it to oats flour and keep aside.
2. Heat a pan and add sugar and scrapped coconut into it.
3. Stir the mixture well under medium flame until the sugar dissolves.
4. Now sprinkle cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Next add oats flour and chopped nuts into it and mix well.
6. Switch off the gas and add the ghee and mix well.
7. Allow the mixture to cool for 7-8 minutes.
8. Now make lemon size balls from the mixture and keep it in a plate.
9. Once the ladoos cool down you can serve them or store it in a dry airtight container for 3 to 4 days.