Murg Malai Kabab / Chicken Malai Kabab / Creamy Cheesy Chicken Kabab
Chicken – 500 gms
Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoon
Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
White Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Processed Cheese – 1/3 cup, grated
Fresh Cream – 1/2 -2/3 cup
Hung Curd -2 tablespoon
Green Chillies – 2, de-seeded, chopped
Coriander Leaves – chopped,4 tablespoon (Optional, I did not added them)
Egg – 1
Corn Flour – 3 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
Refined oil – 1 tablespoon
1. Murg Malai Kabab mainly prepared using boneless pieces but my family prefer bone piece chicken, hence I tried with bone pieces.
2. Initially marinated the cleaned chicken pieces with first marination ingredients and keep it for 30 minutes.
3. After that in a bowl take grated cheese and rub it using hand make smooth in texture. Add half of the fresh cream, hung curd, green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, egg white, corn flour and salt. Mix them well and add the marinated chicken pieces and coat them well. Now allow them to rest for 4 to 5 hours time.
4. Preheat oven at 160 degree C for 10 minutes (Grill mode) and put the marinated chicken pieces on grilling tray (Middle rack). Now brush little oil on each chicken pieces. Grill them for 15 to 20 minutes. In between turn the chicken pieces and brush little more oil.
5. After taking them out from oven sprinkle chaat masala and garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.