All Purpose Flour – 11/2 cup
Castor Sugar – 3/4 cup
Egg – 1
Butter – 3/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt a pinch
Mango – one big size, take out the pullp
Milk – 1/2 cup
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes. Line the muffin tray with paper cups.
2. Now sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a bowl.
3. In another bowl take melted butter. Add egg and milk into it and mix well.
4. Next mix the wet ingredients with dry ingredients until no lump and put in the mango pulp. Mix them well.
5. Fill 3/4th of the muffin cups and bake at 180 degree C for 10 to 15 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.