Instant Oats Yogurt Pomegranate parfait is an interesting oats recipe which you will love to make everyday. Parfait is a traditional frozen French dessert. Normally, it is made from a base of sugar syrup, egg and cream. However, in America the dessert is prepared by creating the layers using, cream, yogurt and varieties of fruits and granola and usually served in a glass. (Source: Wikipedia)
Instant Oats Yogurt and Pomegranate Parfait can be served as breakfast or dessert. It can also be consumed in between meals. This is a healthy and nutritious dish for any age groups. In pregnancy, woman feel hungry in between meals and that time this is the perfect quick dish to cook for them. Elderly person can control their portion of food as it is served in a small glass.
If your ingredients are ready you can prepare this oats recipe within 15 minutes. Try this recipe I am sure you are going to love it. When I prepared this oats yogurt parfait for the first time I was totally fallen in love with the taste. The best part are the pomegranate pearls which give an awesome taste and crunch to this parfait. If you are a fan of Overnight oats recipes then you will definitely love this quick oats parfait recipe. If you are a first-timer, then also you will be addictive to this instant oats yogurt and pomegranate parfait.
One more advantage of this recipe is you can prepare it in a glass bottle and close the lid and carry to your workplace along with a spoon and dig in at your convenient timing. Even you can keep the bottle in your office fridge and save for your 4 pm hunger pangs.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Instant Oats Yogurt and Pomegranate Parfait
Instant oats- 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Pomegranate pearls – 1/2 cup
Honey- 2 tablespoon
Yogurt – 1/2 cup, plain or flavoured
Banana – 2 small, sliced
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
1. Take instant oats, sugar and milk and cook on stove pot for a few minutes or till it’s cooked well.
2. Allow it to cool for some time.
3. Next take small glass, it can be wine glass, dessert glass etc, add the oats as the first layer and spread it.
4. Add yogurt as the second layer.
5. Now add 1 tablespoon pomegranate pearls and 2 to 3 banana slices.
6. Now drizzle little honey over it.
7. Again repeat the layers of cooked oats, yogurt, pomegranate, sliced bananas and honey.
8. Breakfast in a glass is ready.