Chhana – make chhana from 1 litre milk
Sugar – 2cups
Green Cardamom – 2 or 3
1. Make chhana from 1 litre milk. See how to make chhana. While making chhana you have to keep in mind that there should not be moisture in it.
2. Now knead this chhana very well with the help of your palm & fingers. This is the secret of making soft rosogollas. More you knead the chhana it will be softer and fluffy. After kneading the chhana, divide it into equal size balls (lemon size each).
3. Now take one and half cup of water into pressure cooker and add green cardamom & sugar into it.
Sugar should dissolve completely.
4. When the syrup starts boiling add the round shaped chhana balls into it. Now cover the lid and allow two whistles on high flame, later slow the flame and allow 2-3 whistles again.
5. Allow to release the pressure on it’s own, do not force release the pressure. Open the lid and you will get your soft & fluffy rosogolla inside. Few people like to eat “Garam Rosogolla” however you can cool and serve them.
Face behind the Blog
Hello and Welcome to Motions and Emotions – Food Diary – one stop blog for everyday recipes. I am Amrita, a medical writer by profession and food blogger by passion. I share easy and tasty recipes which can be tried by anyone starting from novice to experienced, bachelor to married persons. Read more…