Bread slices – 8
Papaya – small pieces, 1 cup
Banana – round pieces, 1 cup
Pomegranate – 1/2 cup
Dates – deseeded & chopped, 1/2 cup
Chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
Black Salt – 1 teaspoon
Mixed Fruit Jam – 1/2 cup
Butter – 2 tablespoon
1. Apply butter at one side of bread and apply jam on the other side of the bread.
2. Now keep the butter side down and jam side up. Place papaya pieces(5 to 6) on jam side. Next place banana pieces and finally add pomegranate & date pieces.
3. Sprinkle black salt and chaat masala on the fruits.
4. Place the other on top of the fruits. Jam side should be inside.
5. Similarly, make ready other breads and keep it on sandwich maker. If you don’t have sandwich maker, roast both the sides of bread keeping on non-stick pan over gas stove.