Eating healthy breakfast is a good way to kick start your day! Slices of banana loaf cake with a cup of coffee is a good choice for breakfast. You can prepare the banana cake previous day, so next day morning will be hassle free! You can sleep little extra or do little more exercise or read detailed news instead of only headlines. You can also utilize that extra time in your own way…
You can make this cake more healthy by replacing the all purpose flour with whole wheat flour.This is butter-less cake so less calories. Sweetness you can adjust according to your taste. I have used only 1/2 cup of sugar as the small bananas I have used were very sweet. If you are using big size bananas then one or one and half banana would be perfect for this recipe.
Eggless Butterless Banana Loaf Cake / Banana Bread Recipe
Flour (Maida) – 2 cups
Banana (small) – 3 nos, overripe
Sugar – 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup
Refined Oil – 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Nutmeg Powder – a pinch
Salt – a pinch
Curd – 2 tablespoon
Baking Powder – 11/4 teaspoon
Milk – 1 or 2 tablespoon
1. Peel the bananas and take them in a blender and make smooth puree.
2. Take the puree in a mixing bowl and add sugar into it. Mix well.
3. Next add refined oil and curd into the bowl and beat well.
4. In another bowl sieve flour, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and baking powder altogether.
5. Now fold the flour mixture with the wet mixture.
6. Add milk at this time as per the requirement.
7. Line a loaf tin with a butter paper and pour the batter in the loaf tin.
8. Now bake it in a preheated oven at 160 degree C for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool it and un-mould the cake and cut it using a sharp knife.