There are lot of recipes for chocolate cake available in the internet, I searched through google but none of the recipes satisfied me. So I did mix and match and made this recipe. This experimental recipe really turned out yummy. Hence, I am sharing this with my dear readers.
All-purpose flour – 11/4 cups
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 3/4 cup
Softened Butter – 3 tablespoon
Eggs – 2
Baking Powder – 11/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Salt – a pinch
Sugar – 1 cup (Adjust according to your taste)
Milk – 2/3 cup (if required can add little more)
1. Line the muffin pan with cupcake liners and preheat oven at 175 degree C for 10 minutes.
2. Take softened butter and sugar in a bowl and using a beater cream (mix) it.
3. Next add eggs one by one and beat the mixture after adding each egg.
4. In the mean time, sieve all purpose flour cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder all together.
5. Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and fold in alternately with milk. Neither make a runny batter nor a tight one. Adjust the quantity of milk to make a medium consistency batter.
6. Now fill 2/3 rd of each duct of muffin pan and allow them to bake for 15 to 20 minutes (unless tooth pick comes out clean) at 175 degree C.
7. You can serve them as it is or frost them with your favourite frosting.