Our 7th Wedding anniversary were well celebrated and made special by our daughter’s performance followed by a special buffet dinner. So I prepared the cake 2 days before and enjoyed every bite of it. I have used less butter in this choco chip loaf recipe. You can bake this anytime and enjoy with evening tea or coffee or can eat just like that.
Chocolate Chip Loaf / Choco Chip Loaf
All Purpose Flour/ Maida – 2 cups
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – Large, 2 nos
Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Butter – 1/2 cup, melted
Refined Oil – 1/4 cup
Milk – 2 tablespoon
Milk Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup
1. Preheat a oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes. Take a loaf pan and line with butter paper.
2. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl take melted butter and oil, add sugar into that and cream it.
4. Next add eggs into the mixture one at a time. Whisk them well. Add vanilla essence to it and whisk again.
5. Now fold the dry mixture in to the wet mixture using cut and fold technique. At this time add little milk to make the batter smooth.
6. After that fold the chocolate chips into the mixture and pour the batter in the prepared pan.
7. Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven. After cooling unmould it and serve.