Since you are preparing all the items alone and want to make the dessert too. So here is the tempting chocolate walnut brownie just for your party.
Chocolate Brownie/Chocolate Walnut Brownie
Dark chocolate – 100 grams, chopped
All Purpose Flour (maida) – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
Walnuts peeled – chopped, 1/3 cup
Butter – 90 grams
Castor sugar – 3/4cup
Eggs – 2
Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
1. Line a square 8″ cake tin with butter paper. Preheat oven at 160 degree C for 10 minutes.
2. Sift all purpose flour and baking powder together. Keep them aside.
3. Take chopped chocolate and butter together and melt them using microwave or double boiler method.
|Melting Chocolate in Double Boiler Method|
4. Now take melted butter and chocolate mixture in a bowl and add egg one after another. Beat well.
5. Next add vanilla essence and castor sugar and beat again.
6. Now slowly fold the sifted flour and walnuts in to wet mixture.
7. Pour the mixture in the prepared tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow it to cool and later cut into square pieces.
8. You can serve them as it is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.