How have you been?
I hope by now you must have understood that I went into a hibernation period, it is not that I have come back from that state and regularly keep on updating the blog. It is still uncertain. It’s not that I do not want to update it but I am unable to take out sometime to update it. The work pressure is too much to keep the balance between by professional and personal life. But I would say I am happily surviving. I like to be very busy but at times I prefer leisure time. So many thoughts come in my mind and I feel like open a blogpost and update it but that very next moment either an email pops up with some urgent marking or I get a call from the client. So immediately I keep my thoughts aside and jump into the emergency situation! Yes these days writers face this kind of emergency, earlier it used to be a calm and quiet leisure time job! Days are changing and we are evolving 😉
I think I have talked too much ( still feel like haven’t talked much about my situation) now it is time share a recipe which is sitting in the draft for quite sometime now. Choco cookie bark is an easy kid’s friendly recipe. This is a very good handmade edible gift for the occasions like Christmas, Diwali, Children’s day or return gift of kid’s birthday party. Choco cookie bark recipe got featured in UNIBIC Cookie’s official FB page. 😊😊
This chocolate cookie bark I have prepared before my last hometown visit for my niece and family. Kids as well as adults everyone enjoyed this bark. The recipe is a very simple one. Amateur cooks can also try and surprise their near and dear ones. Teenagers can also try this if they are able to operate microwave. This is a no-fire cooking. If someone does not have a microwave then they can do it on stove-top (then it is not a no fire cooking). They can use Double-boiler method to melt the chocolate instead of microwave. I have used UNIBIC Choco Nut Cookie. You can use any other brand too. The reason behind the use of choco nut cookie, it gives a good crunch to the bark with a nutty and chocolaty flavour. Do try this easy recipe at home and share your valuable feedbacks. Check out the recipe below and till then I am signing off and promising to come back soon…
Choco Cookie Bark
Choco Nut Cookie – 6 nos ( Unibic)
Dark Chocolate – 125 gms, chopped
White Chocolate – 50 gms, (chopped)
1. Break the cookies into small pieces and keep it in a bowl.
2. Line a tray with a butter paper and keep aside.
3. Now take dark chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and melt it. It might take 1.5 to 2 minutes in microwave.
4. After that add more than half of the quantity of broken cookies into the melted and mix immediately.
5. After that take a spoonful of mixture and place on the lined tray keeping a distance of approx. one inch.
6. Place the remaining mixture in a same manner in rows and columns.
7. Now same way melt white chocolates and mix remaining cookies pieces.
8. Now take spoonful of this mixture and place in the gap of two chocolate mixtures such way that it fill all the in between gaps and make a big size bark.
9. After that take a toothpick and make swirls by mixing both the chocolate mixtures.
10. Now keep the tray in the refrigerator for an hour.
11. Take out the tray and break the big bark into pieces.
12. You can serve the pieces or store them in an airtight container.