3. Next add bay leaf and 5 to 6 peppercorns.
4. Now add shallots followed by chopped ginger. Saute them.
5. After sometime add all the vegetables and saute.
6. It’s time to add the chicken now. Stir well.
7. Now add all the spices including turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt to taste.
8. After sometime add tomatoes and mix well once again. Once the raw smell of tomato has gone add required (3 to 4cups) of chicken broth or water.
9. Adjust the salt and crush the remaining black pepper and add before closing the lid of the pressure cooker.
10. First 10 minutes keep under slow flame and later increase the flame and out three to four whistles and switch off the gas.
11. Later open the lid after releasing the pressure and serve hot.