Nutella Banana Sandwich
Mixed Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
Vegetable Cream Cheese Sandwich
Potato Masala Sandwich
You just need few things to make this sandwich ready. Normally, chicken is available in your (read non-vegetarians) freezer most of the time. Apart from chicken another main ingredient of stuffing is mayonnaise which is also available in your pantry. I sprinkled oregano to make it more flavourful. You can also use mixed herbs instead of only oregano.
Instead having regular roti-sabji or dal-rice, you can prepare this chicken mayo sandwich for lunch. This is a heavy meal which has carbs, protein and fat altogether.
Chicken Mayo Sandwich
Bread slices – 6
Mayonnaise – 1/4th cup
Chicken – boneless, 150 to 200 gms
Salt to taste
Onion – 1 big, chopped
Oregano – 2/3 teaspoon
Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Butter – 2 to 3 tablespoon
1. Take boneless chicken and boil it with little salt and pepper. You can use pressure cooker for boiling. You can use the stock for your soup. Now take the boiled chicken and shred it into small pieces.
2. Apply butter on one side of each bread and keep aside.
3. Now take shredded chicken in a bowl and add mayonnaise into it. Mix well.
4. Next add chopped onions, pepper powder and oregano. Again mix well. Sprinkle little salt into the stuffing and your stuffing of chicken mayo sandwich is ready.
5. Now take one bread, keep the butter applied side towards down and keep some stuffing and spread it well. Cover it with another bread keeping the butter side on top.
6. Do the similar step for remaining breads.
7. Now grill them on your sandwich grill machine or on a non-stick pan. Cut them either in triangular or rectangular shape and serve.