Cheesy stick is an easy snack which you can keep it for any kids party. I have used egg for preparation of cheesy sticks. You can avoid egg and use corn flour. This is an yummy snack when you bite them the cheese will be oozing out giving you a feeling of silky smooth texture and melt in mouth sensation.
Mozzarella Cheese – 200 gm, cut into elongated shape (10 to 12 pieces)
Egg – 1 big
Salt to taste
Maida (All purpose flour) – 1/2 cup
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Salt – 1 teaspoon
Bread Crumb – 1/2 cup
Refined oil for deep frying
1. Season the mozzarella sticks with little salt and black pepper powder.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix salt with it. In the mean time season the maida and bread crumb separately with salt and spread each of them in two plates.
3. Now lightly flour the cheese sticks and dip each stick in the egg and coat with bread crumbs.
4. After coating with bread crumbs keep them in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Deep fry the sticks and serve hot.