I used dark chocolate for coating, you can also use white chocolate and variety of decorative sugar balls and sprinkles are available in the market so you can decorate according to your choice. It can also be decorated using whipped cream or fondant, however I kept it simple and used simple chocolate coating. You can prepare them for your kid’s birthday or any other kid’s party.
For the cake balls
Cake crumble – 11/2 cup
Butter – 2 to 3 tablespoon
Dark Chocolate – around 50 to 75 gms
Vegetable oil – 1 – 2 teaspoon
Sprinkles for decoration
1. Crumble the cake properly using your fingers.
2. Add butter and mix well. Now take spoonful of crumble in hand and make balls using hand pressure.
3. Now melt chocolate in double boiler. Add little oil and mix it well.
4. Take a stick and dip into hot chocolate and carefully insert in a cake ball so that it won’t break. Similarly do for the other balls. Keep them in refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Now melt the chocolate again and holding the stick dip each ball in chocolate and rotate slowly so that balls are covered with chocolate. Shake off gently side ways to remove extra coating of chocolates.
6. Immediately, decorate with colorful sugar balls. Keep them in refrigerator for another half an hour.