Grilled Herbed Chicken and Yogurt Farfalle
Broccoli in Soy sauce
Broccoli Babycorn Chicken in Soy Sauce
Broccoli florets – 1 cup
Vegetable Stock – 2 to 3 cups
Butter – 1 teaspoon
Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves, chopped
Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Fresh Cream – for garnishing (Optional)
1. Melt butter in a pan and garlic for sauteing.
2. Next add broccoli florets and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Pour the vegetable stock and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes or until the florets are tender. You can also use chicken broth instead of vegetable broth.
4. Add salt and pepper powder. Next transfer in to blender and blend till smooth.
5. Serve and garnish by drizzling fresh cream