Bread Slices – 8
Capsicum – 1 big size, finely chopped
Onion – 2 medium, finely sliced
Tomato – 1 medium, chopped
Oregano – 2 teaspoon
Tomato Ketchup – 3 to 4 tablespoon
Butter – 50 gms or 2 cubes
Salt to taste
Cheese – grated, 1/2 cup
1. Lightly butter both sides of bread and toast them light brown on nonstick pan.
2. Now apply tomato ketchup evenly on one side of the bread.
3. Put chopped capsicum, tomato and onion on the bread.
4. Sprinkle salt to taste and oregano.
5. Finally add grated cheese on top. Then keep the bread on heated non-stick on medium flame and cover it with a lid and wait for 4 to 5 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve hot.