Rice Flour – 2 cups
Onion – 1 medium chopped
Coconut – 2 to 3 tablespoon, grated
Coriander Leaves – 2 tablespoon, chopped
Carrot – – 1/4 cup grated
Green chilli – 2, chopped
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Refined Oil – 3 to 4 tablespoon
1. Take rice flour in a bowl and add all the ingredients into it except oil.
2. Mix them well and knead a smooth dough adding little warm water into the flour.
3. Now take a butter paper and grease it with oil. Grease your palm with little oil.
4. Next take an orange size ball and keep it on the greased butter paper. Now using your palm press the bowl and make a round shaped roti. Make a hole in the middle.
5. Heat a non stick pan and keep the roti on it under medium flame.
6. Drizzle little oil on the sides of the roti and also in the hole.Cook the roti until it gets light brown colour both the sides and serve it with chutney.